Whitley Neill Gin is a premium handcrafted artisanal gin range and an established English brand with heritage dating back to 1762. Whitley Neill Gin is distilled at the multi-award-winning City of London Distillery, the first, and still the only, gin distillery in The City of London in 200 years.
Johnny Neill is an eighth generation distiller, and direct descendant of Thomas Greenall and JJ Whitley. After initially forging a career in investment management, he went on to delve deeper into his family distilling heritage and started on a new career path, founding the popular Whitley Neill Gin brand in 2005. Using nine of the highest quality botanicals, Johnny launched Whitley Neill Gin, its Original London Dry Gin and a range of flavours inspired by both his and his ancestors travels around the world, cementing him as one of the pioneers of the early gin boom.
A taste of the summer, sweet and fruity peach balances well alongside hints of orange and lemon. Fresh sweet peach aromas meld with a touch of citrus, giving way to hints of juniper. On the finish sweet peach and citrus persists with a touch of peppery juniper on the end.
Juniper | Coriander Seed | Cassia Bark | Orris Root | Angelica Root | Sweet Orange | Lemon | Peach |
Mer fra Whitley Neill Gin
- Whitley Neill Distiller's Cut, 700 ml
- Whitley Neill Pineapple Gin, 700 ml
- Whitley Neill Pink Grapefruit Gin, 700 ml
- Whitley Neill Rhubarb & Ginger Gin, 700 ml
- Whitley Neill Raspberry Gin, 700 ml
- Whitley Neill Oriental Spiced Gin, 700 ml
- Whitley Neill Lemongrass & Ginger Gin, 700 ml
- Whitley Neill Blood Orange Gin, 700 ml
- Whitley Neill Aloe & Cucumber Gin, 700 ml
- Whitley Neill Handcrafted Gin, 700 ml